State Administrative Tribunal (SAT)
STATE ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL
The State Administrative Tribunal in Western Australia deals with a broad range of administrative, commercial and personal matters.
As a leading firm in the South West, Shaddicks can help advise you on any issue within the State Administrative Tribunal.
Shaddicks can help advise and guide you through any matter in the State Administrative Tribunal including:
- Applications for grants of guardianship/administration
- Vocational regulation where you have been called before a licensing authority
- Commercial Tenancies (Retail Shops) Act disputes between landlords and tenants
- Strata Title disputes
- Disputes with the local Shire
- Professional discipline matters
Shaddicks’ litigation team can help by listening to you, using their legal expertise to advise and guide you, giving you practical, down to earth professional advice that will protect your rights and interests efficiently and effectively.
Whether you are considering bringing an action against somebody in the State Administrative Tribunal or simply needing advice on how to protect your rights or obtain orders through the State Administrative Tribunal then don’t hesitate in contacting Shaddicks today on 08 9752 1699