If you are running a business, going into business, changing the nature of your business or trying to develop an idea then Shaddicks’ commercial law team can help you. Shaddicks Lawyers have been helping businesses in the South West for more than 60 years.
- The commercial law team at Shaddicks provide services that relate to all general business matters. Commercial law covers a wide variety of transactions such as:
- Buying and selling or subdividing property;
- Renting or leasing commercial properties;
- Renting, leasing or developing industrial properties;
- Strata Titling or advice on strata titles;
- Partnership, Companies, Trusts, Unit Trusts or Joint Ventures;
- Mortgages, finance, banking;
- Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Agency Agreements and Licence Agreements;
- General Commercial agreements.
See Commercial contracts
See Bad debt recovery
As a leading firm, centrally situated in Busselton in the South West Shaddicks can help you with contract preparation, contract review and advice. Shaddicks’ team will listen to what you want to achieve, apply their extensive legal knowledge and give you practical down to earth advice, guidance and documentation that will help you structure your deal ensuring maximum cash flow, profits and protection of your interests.
If you are in business you know how important it is to protect your interests. Let Shaddicks help you protect your rights and ensure your financial success.